Adjectives with -ed vs -ing, i.e. boring vs bored, tiring vs tired, shocking vs shocked etc.
● Adverbs of frequency – always, never, seldom, sometimes, often, rarely, occasionally, etc.
● Word order of adverbs of frequency i.e. I never smoke. I am never late.
● Comparative and superlative of irregular adjectives i.e. little – less – the least
● Same as, the same i.e. Laura gets the same salary as me. You’re just the same as your mother.
● As… as i.e. He isn’t as old as he looks. It’s not as cold.
● Like, alike, slightly i.e. You look like your mother, They look alike. She is slightly taller than me.