● Present simple i.e. Mark usually plays football on Sundays.
● Stative verbs i.e. like, prefer, understand, want, need, know, mean, believe, remember, forget
● Present simple for future i.e. The train leaves at 8.The bank closes at 4.
● Present progressive i.e. Please be quiet, I am working.
● Present progressive for future i.e. I am seeing my sister tomorrow.
● Present progressive with always i.e. She is always screaming.
● Present perfect with for, since, yet, already, never, ever, just, recently, etc.
● Present perfect progressive i.e. I have been working for Jane for seven years now.
● Passive voice of all present tenses i.e. Hamlet was written by Shakespeare. The sweater is made of wool.
● Reported speech i.e. She said she was happy.
● Is used to, get used to in all present tenses i.e. I used to live in a city. You can get used to living in a village.
● To have something done i.e. I have had my hair cut.